Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Luke's Home!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to post more later, but Luke is home and we are so happy!!!!  The kids are loving their new little brother.  Zac keeps looking at him and laughing.  He also keeps saying "I want to hold it".  Elaina has been at Luke's side since we walked through the door.  She can't wait to hold him.  TJ is the proud big brother and happy to have Luke home.  I'll post pictures later.  For now we are enjoying having one of our precious babies home.  (Hopefully, Caleb will be joining us soon too.)

6 comments:

Marie said...

How come Luke didn't come home with a light saber? Can he use "The Force"? Can he control weaker human's minds with Jedi mind tricks? When will he play Wii with me? Love TJ

Marie said...

(The last comment was Daddy's interpretation of what TJ may be thinking :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad that one of our little ones is home,cant't wait until Caleb can join this happy family,I am glad that the three older babie's are enjoying Luke can't wait to see the family pictures. God is great in all things especially in his loving children. Love always Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Ooops, that was me!