Wednesday, September 17, 2008

...And it's only going to get busier!

Well, we just received the shock of a lifetime.  We're having TWINS!!!  And, since it is the Chesapeake way, they are both boys  :)  I know, poor Elaina, but we are trying to accentuate the positive.  I told her she will be Mommy's special helper when the babies come.

We went to the ultrasound today (I am 19 1/2 weeks) and were definitely not prepared for this.  I cried and Donny laughed.  Everyone thinks we're joking when we tell them (even TJ) and I am just worn out thinking about it all.

Children are a gift from the Lord and, ultimately, we are thankful.  Ready?  no.  Overwhelmed?  yes.  And very, very thankful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing you and Donny need to remember Our Lord Jesus Christ will continue to Bless your lives fully because of your faith and undying love toward your family,friends and those beautiful children that God has blessed the two of you with our Princess will become hopefully your little helper once she see's her babybrother A and babybrother B as always I am very proud of the two of you. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm so darn ecstatic it's not funny! It's so hi-larious, because I teased you about it being twins every time with the other kids, and the one time I don't say anything about it, IT IS TWINS! Oh, the irony of it all! :D Love ya!

Becoming a Morrison said...

Yay!!! How fun! And I LOVE that you automatically updated your Baby counter to show twins!!! Congrats from me and Bill!

(FYI - when it's my time, I'm kinda hoping for the twin thing...Bill's a twin, and twins run on my Mom's side...so who knows)

Leanne said...

How exciting! We're so happy for you!

Becoming a Morrison said...

Good luck with your move this weekend! I'll pray that the rain stays away....at least during your moving hours...