Monday, June 2, 2008

I must be crazy!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm doing this, but here goes: my first "BLOG".  I'm not much of a writer, but my kids are growing up so fast and I want some format to record memories about them.  Right now, TJ is 4, Elaina is 3 and Zac is 18 months. 

 The biggest news is that TJ will be attending our church school in the fall, which is probably why I'm feeling so sentimental.  He seems to be growing up before my eyes, yet there is still a special innocence about him.  Today he asked me if we could go to "White Marshmallow", which is White Marsh Mall.

Lanie is FINALLY getting interested in "girly" things, like dresses and princesses.  And for a child who was a late talker, well, now it's difficult to get her to stop.

And Zachy...such a sweet and pleasant baby.  Although, I guess he's really a toddler now.  He has been such a joy to everyone and he tries to do EVERYTHING his big brother and sister do.

Well, I guess that's enough for now.

3 comments:

Marie said...

You're children are a blessing and a joy to the entire family. Tim is so quick witted and has perfect comic timing. Elaina is such a girl, loves to dance and prance and sing. To be so young and free. Zach is one of the nicest and most pleasant babies. I loved watching him learn from Tim and Laney how to eat an ice cream. It was amazing to watch.

Thanks for letting us be a part of their lives.

Aunt Josie

Marie said...

THe above comment was posted by Aunt Josie on our other blog so I copied it onto this one.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Josie my three little people as I call them are a joy to watch and talk to, Marie you and Donny have given your family three beautiful and very smart children I hope that our newest addition will be just as beautiful and happy as his or her sibs, Marie I am very proud to watch you and Donny grow together as mommy and daddy and as husband and wife, Mom