Friday, June 20, 2008

House showings and nausea

We are getting ready for our third house showing this week.  It's challenging, to say the least, to keep the house ready to be shown at the drop of a hat.  (Thanks God for Nana.  She helps me clean and helps watch the kids during the showing.)

Nausea, fatigue, more nausea.... yep, we're PREGNANT!!  I haven't officially posted anything about the baby yet, but we are due February 7th.  We are very excited because we always said we wanted four.  The kids are very excited.  TJ insists that it's a boy and, of course, Elaina says it's a girl.  The other day, we were looking at a picture of a baby at 7 weeks on the internet.  Tj said, "Look, Mom, it's a boy."  I told him that he was looking at the umbilical cord :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, we've been praying, and will continue to pray about your house. You are very blessed to have Gram there to help you. I'm glad TJ and Elaina are excited about the new baby! They're so great with Zach, and I'm sure he'll be an awesome big brother since he has two wonderful older siblings to show him how! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Marie, I am also glad that you decided to talk about our newest addition in Feb,I am so proud of the job that you and Donny are doing with our little gift's from God, you will get through the house selling and buying soon, the baby sickness will also subside soon, hugs and kisses to my wonderful family. love mom

Zoanna said...

Marie! YAY! I just found out yesterday from Kim! Four's a good number (but I'm partial):)

I didn't know you had a blog. Looks good,girl. Love the funnies your kids say (umbilical cord?) Mmhh.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Congrats on the newest little one!! :)

Julia

Becoming a Morrison said...

I SOOO hope you have it on Feb. 7th! That was my Grandmother's birthday, and she was such and amazing women and one of my closest friends...any child would be blessed to be born on that day!!!!
Melanie