Monday, November 9, 2009

A Day in the LIfe

Actually, just 10 minutes. These were the "interesting" comments that could be heard just a little bit ago.

1) "I can't go out to the table to eat because my leg hurts too bad. I may have to sleep here on the couch." -Now, it WAS a big scrape, but seriously?
2)"I'm going out to milk the cow." - Hmmmmm.
3) "You're ruining my life!" -Wow! Thought I had a few more yrs before I would hear this one.

The funny thing is, these three statements were made within a 10 minute time span. Random and interesting thoughts.

Now, any guesses on who said what? (Mom, you can't guess cuz I told you :)

6 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

As long as it wasn't all said by the same kid...

I'm thinking Lainy thinks you're ruining your life.
Zach's milking a cow and
TJ had to lay on the couch from his "flesh wound". :)
You're a great momma!!!

Libby said...

TJ's milking the cow. Zach is dying from the wound. Girlie is creating drama and has teen angst already ;-)

Elisabeth said...

(1) Elaina
(2) Zac
(3) TJ

I'm probably completely wrong! =P

When are you going to post the answers? Or do I have to *GASP* actually call you, sis? ;)

Marie said...

Well, you are both right about the "drama girl". Bri, you're right about the boys :) Thankfully, all is well in the house this morning. (So far ;)

Marie said...

Sis, you and I were posting at the same time. You got Zac right, but Lainey and TJ are reversed.

Aunt Linda said...

It's reversed here; Olivia carries the drama and it's Ben's life that's getting ruined. ;)