Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!!!!


So, I forgot to post this because we were on vacation, but my Mom also just had a birthday. I am so thankful for our relationship. She has become one of my very best friends. We talk every day (usually twice a day) and she always knows when I'm a little down and need some encouragement. She has also has been using almost all of her vacation time this year to come stay with us for long weekends. She comes up to help so we can have a monthly date night or to help watch the kiddos for doctors appointments or just to be with us. I love watching her be a "Granny" to my children. She absolutely adores them (and everyone around her knows it-just ask her co-workers :)

Mom (Granny) we love you very much and we thank God that you are in our lives!

No comments: