Thursday, June 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!!!!



Why we love Nana:

TJ says,  "Because she plays with us and she cleans up downstairs for us (toys) so we don't need to. And because she had green hair (St. Patrick's day).  And because she helps with the babies and she plays games with us.  And because she is our BEST Nana."

Elaina says, "Because I just do (love her).  She brings Easter stuff and she paints my nails and she brings me nail polish."

Zac says, "Nana plays in the dirt.  She brings me pink gum.  She reads me books."  (Ok, so the first he said on his own and I helped him remember the other two :)


We love you so much and we are so thankful to have you in our lives.  You are so special to us and we love spending time with you.  We pray that God will continue to bless you throughout this year.  Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!
 
Love, Timothy, Elaina, Zac, Caleb and Luke

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Since when does Zac chew gum??? O.o Anyways, if Gram reads this Happy Birthday!!! =)

Marie said...

Liz, since Nana and Grandmom started giving it to him. He actually does pretty well with it.