Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Elaina!

I can't believe my sweet girl is 4 today.  We were so surprised when she was born (we didn't find out what she was, but were both convinced she was a boy).  For some reason, I really had it in my mind that I was going to have all boys.  Well, almost.  Anyway, Elaina has been our special little "princess" as Granny calls her.

Elaina is finally interested in "girlie" things, which makes me happy.  (I was afraid she was going to be a tomboy like me.)  She loves princesses and ponies and going to dance class.  She's a little more shy than her big brother and it usually takes her a little while to warm up to people, but once she does, watch out.  She likes to talk and play and sing and dance.  

She is LOVING being a big sister to the twins.  She's been a great helper, bringing me diapers, wipes, etc...  I'm sure she's only going to get better at this.

Happy birthday sweet girl.  We love you! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my PRINCESS Happy 4th Birthday
I hope you have fun all day. Love Granny, Poppy and Uncle Greg.

Briana Almengor said...

Happy Birthday, Lain-ey! Way to go being a momma's helper.

Zoanna said...

I had forgotten you, Bri, and I have babies born so close together. Anyone else out there with a Feb child?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, what a sweet pea~!